so, i think i am into this early morning wake up and work out thing- two days a week that is. thursdays tunes:
- cindy lauper- good enough (hey you guys)
- hall and oats- private eyes (i recommend doing the clap, clap clap while running on a treadmill, it feels so good)
- oingo boingo- violent love
- wang chung- everybody have fun tonight
- mj- beat it
- survivor- eye of the tiger (so many good memories of this song from our high school soccer pump up tape)
- mj- thriller
- dead or alive- you spin me round
- men at work- land down under
- carl douglas- kung fu fighting
- the vapors- tuning japanese
- men at work- who can it be now?
- styx- mr. roboto
and bree- you didn't live at animal house when we had a 80's party based on RAD did you? it was amazing, i love that movie! this ones for you:
i have to admit, i think all the girl bands from the first mix were a little more peppy and fun to work out to, but this is a fun mix too. thanks luke.