Saturday, August 5

sisters day

happy national sisters day. this is my sister, i like her a whole lot. i like how she covers her mouth when she laughs, her smile, the cards that she sends, the way she calls velzy velzycakes, her sense of style, watching movies with her, her individuality, the key necklace she always wears, how she loves to cook and sends me recipes and her appreciation for good food, the pictures she takes, the clothes and bags she makes, how she used to watch swan princess over and over when she was little, and many, many countless other things. if only we could be together today making "anthropology pasta" and cowboy cookies this sisters day would be complete.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I don't think I've ever seen your sister. Is she standing in front of the new WWII memorial? We've been there. Or is that another one? Cute.

kellymccaleb said...

what a cutie she is! is that permed hair, my goodness!
thanks for nance's addy!