"ivy- go to sleep!"
2. i ordered 800 water balloons off ebay a few weeks ago. they were the key to potty training velzy. now we play with them at least twice a day for 45 minutes....if it makes them happy.
4. i love it when the girls are happy to see each other in the morning.
5. thank you cards are the best. last week i took one of my laurels from mclean, va (who is going to school out here) along with her mom and our old bishop's wife out surfing. it was so fun even though i am the worst teacher. they left a super sweet thank you card on my door with some $ to go out to dinner. i felt like i should send them a thank you card for letting me hang out with them, they are the most amazing people, maybe i will.
6. new favorite place to eat: haleiwa eats. thai food, so good. luke and i had a haleiwa afternoon without the keikis for our anniversary on saturday. went shopping and took our time in all the surf shops, had a great dinner, and topped it off with shave ice- always from aokis not motsumoto's- small with ice cream: melona, lycee, and mango. thank you.
7. still the best movie ever: