Friday, January 18

why are friday's the best? i guess i just love the thought of having luke at home all weekend and having fun with him and the girls.
week in review: finally got ourselves to the temple on wednesday (so nice to have babysitters next door), finally got to bodysurf waimea yesterday, watched cute little niki every afternoon, got the girls back on a schedule, returned my camera to costco cause the flash wasn't working and got a new one, have been having fun taking pictures, actually got out my sewing machine and used it for like 5 minutes, had a smoothie everyday with velzy, and took lots and lots of walks.
it's been a good week.

9 comments:

Molly Malia said...

i can only dream... i used to have days like that... now they are cold and full of work! enjoy, miss you!

The Trotter Family said...

Sounds like a good week! Mine was more of a run-as-many-errands-as-possible week. I should learn to slow down a bit. Those pictures of Ivy are so cute. Nine months! Wow, can you believe it?

Abby said...

your little family is just so cute. its not all that cold in vegas but i am still so jealous you guys get to enjoy hawaii weather. and having the beach so close, nice. by the way i love that your little one is named ivy; that is my middle name. it is an awesome name.

Jen said...

Love that picture. Very productive week. Fridays are good!

Anonymous said...

that's my kind of week!

chanel said...

that sounds like a very very good week, so productive! I swear i think about you all the time, everytime I look at the frigid snow, I think how I could be at the beach with my girls! hummmm. we actually did the smoothie thing too, only it was 20 degrees outside and we had to eat them by the space heater! :)

Jen C. said...

Awww, what a nice week. Mine was full of work. The weather wasn't horrible until Thursday and then it was nasty snow/sleet/rain and frigid temps over the weekend. Did Luke mention that I might apply for a job there? I'm still trying to decide, but the opening closes on Friday so I have to get in gear if I'm going to do it!

Jen Cunningham

Anonymous said...

Alright, why am I so excited to be blogging with you?? You are like the definition of a blogger in my mind and I'm so excited to be part of it now! Love you (yeah that's right!)

Lacey said...

hey just want to say hi and i can just picture walking to the temple and going to the beach with perfect weather and hawaiian breezes! Aloha