Saturday, March 31

da loop

our children decided to not suck at hiking today.  it was a pleasant surprise.  especially since ivy tripped and fell in our drive way and i thought to myself- this is done before it has begun.  but it wasn't.  in fact, ivy was super hiker (usually she is super sucky hiker) and didn't complain the whole time.

Untitled
lola is sick. goopy eyes, cough, super snotty, teething, got shots yesterday (adding insult to injury).  she was happy to have her blanket, pacifier and daddy.  she really loves her daddy.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled

3 comments:

chanel said...

WHOA! WHY does EVERYTHING seem so much better and funner in Hawaii than in CO??? I mean we got the freakin Rocky Mountains to hike, but somehow it just looks better there- maybe cause Im watching and not actually participating. Me and nature, we're not exactly BFFs.
Lil Lola, what dolly!

Smiths said...

I used to do da loop as part of my work out.... things have changed in my life drastically since those days when I had that kind of time. Love the hike. You've almost got me thinking of trying a hike with the kids. Almost.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Way to take advantage of our awesome backyard! Cute photos of a super cute familia. I love you guys.