Tuesday, September 29

hi.

so, i feel like i have nothing to blog about.

actually, i have lots more spain pictures to post, but am feeling lazy.

this is one of my favorite pictures from spain:
how cute is that kid? he was awesome- my favorite part is his dirty finger nails. it was so funny, i watched him pick up the "butt" of a cigar and put it in his mouth like he was so cool. naturally, i had to egg this little guy on and his mom might have yelled at him a bit. my bad.

hmm, what else... i made a lot of fun bobbies the other night that i am in love with. i am slowly posting them on etsy. please buy them, i need to sell like 1,ooo (or more) to pay for all the dental work i just found out i need. ugh.

7 comments:

missy said...

Oh I need to go buy one. I love, love my gold one.

missy said...

PS: Yes, more spain photos please! I'm dying to hear/see more.

The B's said...

Hi! Lets all go surfing together now that Autumn is home. by the way cute bobbies, you are very talented.

Erika said...

I'm sure you just encouraged a life long habit in that little boy...way to go Ashley. Those bobbies, too cute! Sorry about the dental work. I HATE dentists...seriously, why does it cost more to take care of teeth than it is to have a baby?!?

Valley Girl said...

om goodness! that photo is a crack up! totally reminds me of a vintage European baby Hughy!
I am now even more afraid to go to the dentist! i haven't been in 4 years! i know, gross right...

liko said...

purdy purdy!

dental work...

blah!!!

Damaris said...

I bought a couple of these from you last year and I seriously wear them every day. seriously. I do!