Wednesday, January 14

ankles

my grandpa, a.k.a. "papa bob" was an ankle man.  my mom once told me that and i have never forgotten it for some reason.  i like to think that i have nice ankles and maybe he would have thought so too? (i wish i had a nice picture of them in high heels or something, but all you get is this)
maybe not...
actually, this picture was taken while in the depths of boredom on saturday, laying on my parents living room floor.  staying "down" is not one of my strong points.  but i can walk now, so that is a good thing and most of the swelling and bruising is gone.  
here's to a speedy recovery- and paint on my toe nails and a razor running over those spiky legs.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

ouch! that looks painful. sorry your down and out for now! :( cheers to a speedy recovery!

Autumn said...

OMG, ouch!!
That looks painful!
Hope to see you soon, maybe Friday???

.From Her. said...

Holy toledo, that is sick! I'm sorry that happened to you. Yikes.

PS I need your address. Like, right now. Hurry.

PPS Is it ok if I REALLY don't want to give the shirt + cute shoes you left with us to Ruby since I had a boy? I just so happen to be holding onto the really cute things here and there I get for a girl--some day I've GOT to have one of those, right?? Anyway, I love what you gave us, and don't want to give it up. Please!?

Megan and Keli'i said...

That looks awesome, Ashley! And yes, that's what my ankles looked like about three weeks ago...finally the swelling has gone down! I actually have ankles now...not cankles! But that was just pregnancy...I didn't actually sprain anything! How'd you do it?

mahina said...

ouch! glad it is healing up!

Jessica Brown said...

Sorry about your ankle! That looks painful! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

K+C=M+K said...

Yikes! Look at that swollen ankle! On the other hand, the other one that isn't suffering from bruising looks beauitful!

chanel said...

whoa.
way to use your time creatively. :)

and my ankles are just hideous right now, its sad, i'll be glad when they are defined again.