Tuesday, July 24

bye bye red eye

ok, so i am sort of proud of myself, because i actually took the time (aka both the girls are asleep) to fix pictures of ivy that had some really bad red eye (and apparently the bottom left one didn't get fixed!).


and for the record, pictures never capture how cute your kids really are- cause she is really cute. and yesterday she rolled over. and it was probably a fluke, but it was funny to see her surprised little face when she was all of the sudden on her back. and yes this post is all about ivy because the last ones have not had many pictures about her- it's that whole equal rights thing. and yes, i realize that all of these sentences start with "and", and that that is not good grammar, but well it's my blog and i can do what i want.

8 comments:

leslie said...

i'm the first little monkey jumping on the bed!!! YEAH!

ash, you are such a good photographer. you really know how to capture the right moments on camera. and you are talented at recapping events in a way that makes me feel like i was there to laugh with you or whatever.

seriously, no wonder you were a history major. you are a fabulous historian!

chanel said...

she is sooo cute, im sure the pictures are just a percentage of what she's like in real life! I think she looks so much like V in the top right!!!
what a good mom you are- equal rights and all. :)

Tonya said...

And, you are so funny. I agree about pics not capturing the actual cuteness. I'll take a picture of one of the kids and look at it while I am still looking at them and think, 'no, that's not what he looks like'. It's so strange. And, she is, of course, adorable.

Brittany said...

How funny that you know Joe. I think I just saw your blog the other day. I always tell him that if he just sat with me and looked at all the blogs I look at he would know most of them. I will let him know, Im sure he remembers you. Cute Kids!!

maryam said...

We heart the Billings family! I am so glad you found us! We may just have to link our blogs- I need to know what is going on with your family! By the way, I LOVE your blog!!! We just may come visit you guys in Hawaii! I can't picture a better place for you to live, seriously! Tell everyone hi!

Jen said...

AND.. Equal rights? HAHAHA you crack me up. AND.. yes these pictures capture every ounce of her cuteness. I love the last one. She looks like she's saying, "WHO ME?"

Robyn said...

I always start sentences with and. I like it. It's catchy and to the point. She is so cute and you did a great job getting rid of the red eye. I always try to do it, but there is always a trace of red left! Her eyes are so blue and clear!

Melinda said...

She is so adorable. Her eyes are so pretty. I love that cute blanket too. Did you make that one also?